Monday, October 18, 2010

Slowly Catching Up




Here are some recent layouts I did for little Jayna's scrapbook. I was able to go to a crop with a friend at Archiver's (my first time there - WHOA! Loved it!) I used my Gypsy for the first time really and I enjoyed not having to swap cartridges and just plug away...I believe I got more pages done because of it. Anyway, I got a few more pages done for Jayna's book and I now have about 10-12 pages in total...which is not many. But it was fun to hang out with my friend Lisa and catch up since we had not seen eachother in quite a while...um...and she lives two streets over. :) But we are busy mommys and doing the best we can! Thanks, Lisa! I found some time during Jayna's nap today to get some cards done and I will post later. Did I mention I need to clean house? Well, I do. But today sanity came before cleanliness. haha

2 comments:

tomiannie said...

I L-O-V-E the layout with the little pennant banner, and the pinwheels on the other are so dang cute!

Tonya said...

I knew you would like those little touches, Tomi Ann, since I stole the ideas from recent cards and layouts you have made! Too cute! THanks for always sharing! ;)