Friday, April 16, 2010

"Mattie Rags" on Etsy


I used to live in CA (I loved it there!), and aside from some of the most beautiful scenic places you can imagine (that are real!), I made some awesome friends. They were really friendly, kind, and talented, and it wasn't hard to be so far from home with great friends like these - Keri, Sariah, and Leasa. We would meet at parks and have playgroups, have Pampered Chef parties, and attended church together. Well, after living there for almost three years, we moved back east to be closer to relatives. Recently I found some of my CA friends on Facebook and I have been able to re-connect. I am glad I have been able to find out about their lives and follow their family stories since I don't live so close anymore. And I just learned that my friend, Sariah, opened an awesome little Etsy shop which you can find here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mattierags. Please visit her shop and check out her burp rags...which aren't rags at all, in my opinion!

No comments: