Hello, friends. I just have to tell you that I am very disappointed with my latest project. I crocheted a poncho for Jayna in purple and camoflauge and I really thought it would be so cute for her this Spring. However, it's too large and just looks awful and slouchy on her! Boohoo! I am working on one for Carly to match so they can wear them to the park together or whatever, but I'm feeling it's going to be too small! So great. Lots of hours gone that I could have made something much cuter and that would have been wearable. What do you think?
3 comments:
I think you just have a case of "I've been looking at this too long and now I hate it"-itis. I think it looks cute! It is a little big, but that just means she'll get a lot of use out of it, right? I don't think it looks slouchy at all. When I've been working on a project for a long time, sometimes I get sick of it and all I can see are the little defects, but other people think it looks great. I bet if you put it away for a few days and come back to it with fresh eyes, you'll feel lot better about it.
I agree with what tomiannie said. I think we are always our biggest critics. I think you did an awesome job on this. It might be a little big..but sooo much better than if it had been too small. I love the colors you used, and I would never be able to crochet like that:)
I think it is adorable...and will probably fit perfectly in about another month!! Good job, mama!
Post a Comment