Monday, December 7, 2009

Frilly Scarf and Matching Headband w/Flower










I recently bought Carly a new dress, and I immediately knew I wanted to make a scarf for her to wear with the dress. I've recently learned how to do the scarf with a ruffly border so I chose to do that with coordinating colors to the sequin-shine on her dress around the waist. It turned out super cute! And it was fun to make! She felt so pretty wearing it. The scarf is made of a bulky yarn, and the headband from a thinner yarn. The headband ties in a knot beneath her hair. Then we clipped the coordinating flower I crocheted to it. So she can wear the headband with or without the flower. If you would like one in colors of your choosing, just let me know. The scarf measures approximately 60" long and 3.5" wide. I would charge $20 for the scarf with matching headband (measures 40" long and 1.75" wide) and flower clip. $15 for scarf only.

No comments: