Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Home Evening board


I saw this quite a while back and finally(!) found the time to make one this past weekend. I am hoping to teach it as a Super Saturday craft to the ladies in our Relief Society here in our ward. It was really easy, and I think it turned out quite cute! This board will help be a motivation and a reminder to me to stay "on the ball" for Family Home Evening every Monday night. If you want more information on that activity, find it here (be sure to click on "additional information"): http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&sourceId=17f70bbce1d98010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&vgnextoid=bbd508f54922d010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

4 comments:

tomiannie said...

Looks great, Tonya!

Isaiah and Emily Smith Family said...

Way cute! My mom did something similar to that YEARS ago. Fun stuff!

Isaiah and Emily Smith Family said...

Way cute! My mom did something similar to that YEARS ago. Fun stuff!

Brown and Serve said...

Tonya that turned out wonderfully! You're def. teaching a class on this now! Hey if you could e-mail me a pick (lancasterward@yahoo.com) I'll put it up on the blog!