Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laura's Sketch 17 - My card designed to fit!


At http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/ this week, Laura presented her sketch #17, and here is my card to mimick the sketch. I used the Bazzill In Stitchz templates again, Cricut Expression, sewing machine, Cat's Eye Chalk in Chestnut Roan, and various patterned paper with cardstock. Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Tonya this is so cute! I love the stitching!!! Thanks for playing!
Laura

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on Laura's sketch, love that stitching!!

Christy said...

Just so cute!!!! Love it

Anonymous said...

This is just too adorable! The stitching is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love the stitching! Great card.

Krista B. said...

Love this card it is so adorable, the stitching is fantastic!

Steph Jacobson said...

Such a cute card--love the stitching!

marley said...

what a cute card!! love the stitching and the hearts!

Scrappin' T said...

Very cute! The stitching is great!

Lea L. said...

This is so darling...I just love the stitching! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

congrats on the 2s4y fab5 Tonya!!

Unknown said...

Cute card, I love the stitching!
Congrats on making the Fav 5!
-Cher

Eveline said...

Lovely card, congrats on making the fab 5.
Eveline.

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on Fab 5!

Ewonne said...

It's such a pretty card!!! Congrats to being on the Fab 5!!!

Ann said...

Oh that is too cute! Congrats on the Fab 5